We have an extensive library of various bOS configuration examples. Select your heating pump, AC, TV or almost any other device and import it to your smart building configuration. We also encourage all system integrators and DIYs to add their own examples to ComfortClick library.
AirVisual provides the world’s #1 international air pollution app, which offers anyone free access to the world’s largest air quality database, spanning 10000+ locations globally, a list which is growing every day.
- Open https://www.iqair.com/
- Create an account
- Navigate into your account API menu
- Create a new community contributor API key by pressing the NEW KEY button
- The current API key expires in 351 days, and needs to be refreshed once expired
- Copy the API key at the end of the AQI command
- To add your weather location, add the current city in the search option, select the city and current weather information is available
- On the URL, you are given the Country, State and City of the station (e.g. https://www.iqair.com/slovenia/osrednjeslovenska/ljubljana)
- To get the weather information in your city, edit the Command in the example and replace the current location with your own
- For more frequent weather information, the Cyclical Send Delay time can be changed
The example uses current information for: